• law, economics and public management
• science, engineering and mathematics
• education, French language and linguistics
One scholarship is awarded for a maximum of:
• Ten months to one year Masters
• Twenty-seven months for a PhD.
During the months of March and April, a shortlist of candidates will be made on the basis of applications and possible interviews. The final selection of fellows will be held during the month of May. The final allocation of grants will be subject to passing the exams at the end of the year (obtaining the license or Master) and acceptance of the host institution.
The deadline to apply is March 4, 2011.
Contact: Miss Miranda RANDRIANANJA, Project Manager University Cooperation ( email@example.com )