Erasmus Mundus – MACLANDS Scholarships
MACLANDS is a Master Degree in territories’ sustained development and management for and through heritage and cultural landscape. MaCLands is a European university training truly original and unique worldwide thanks to both its global approach and its methodology applied to current international development issues, as well as to sustainable management of territories for and through heritage or cultural landscape.
Admission criteria for students
Students must at least have a first higher education degree (Licentiatura, Bachelor’s degree, Diploma di laurea di primo livello) in either Humanities (social and human sciences), law, economics, psychics, chemistry, or an equivalent diploma in architecture, art and design, heritage and landscape, or engineering. Applicants who are currently undertaking their Bachelor’s degree (equivalent to French Licence) and who have already reached 150 ECTS are allowed to apply, but will be accepted only if they successfully pass their exam before the end of July 2010.
Moreover, personal motivation, prior work experience in the field, obvious linguistic skills, as well as the relevance, originality and quality of the proposed study/research project will be crucial elements in the selection process.
The following documents have to be provided with your application form :
* a certified copy, with certified French translation of the required diploma requested to enter an Erasmus Mundus Master
* the diploma of your language level (DALF C1 in French, CELI 3 in Italian and ZD in German) or all documents that proves that the candidate has started a language training before arriving in Europe.
* a detailed CV in French or English with 3 photos
* a motivation letter
* 2 letters of recommandation in one of the Consortium language.
* the student research/study project in accordance with the motivation letter. This project should be presented in a scientific way (references, bibliography,etc..) and should help the jury on the quality of the student and on the quality of his application.
* the completed and signed application form.
If you are a non-European student, and if you have are not resident nor have carried out your main activity for more than 12 months in an eligible applicant country* in the last 5 years, you can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. These scholarships are granted on merit, based on the excellence of your application.
The amount of the scholarship is €23,500 per academic year (a total of €47,000 for the duration of the MACLANDS Master course, i.e. 24 months).
The scholarship covers your MACLANDS registration fees, travel, housing and living costs.
Contact detail: email@example.com