The following is the admission guide for international applicants at The Graduate Institute of Peace Studies, Kyung Hee University.
– Peace and Global Governance
– Asia Pacific Studies
– New Politics and Future Governance
– A person whose nationality isn’t Korean and is a graduate or a graduate-to-be for a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Scholarship and benefits
– Official academic language : English
(All official academic events, classes, examination are conducted in English)
– Full Scholarship for tuition and accommodation fee
– Accommodation fees are for 8 months of school days during the year. Vacations are not included.
– Free text books
– Other scholarship opportunities
– Separate Campus etc
For details regarding scholarship please refer to the following link.
– April 30 for Fall semester
– October 31 for Spring semester
– Applications with postal mark until the deadline will be accepted.
– Applications still must physically arrive within one week after the deadline.
Application Schedule, required documents
– Please, refer to the attached file (Admission Guideline for International Applicants.pdf)
– None (May change in future admissions, as for the 2011 Spring admission there are no admission fee)
Contact information regarding admission
– E-mail : gip[ at ]khu.ac.kr
– Postal Address: The Graduate Institute of Peace Studies, Kyung Hee University 258-5 Bupyeong-ri, Jinjeop-eup, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, 472-864 Korea
– Tel: +82-31-570-7013