IDE-JETRO is now accepting applicants of Research Fellows.
2. Development studies
How to apply
- Curriculum Vitae with a recent photograph. You can download a template below. .
- An essay explaining your motivation for applying for the position (Your essay, in English or Japanese, should not exceed one A4 size page.)
- All university academic transcripts.
- Copies of degrees and certificates
- A self-addressed envelope (24 x 33 cm) (with a 120-yen stamp for Japan-based applicants) to allow us to inform you of the result of your application
- A list of academic publications, monographs, research papers, and academic works in English and, if applicable, in Japanese.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor or senior researcher from your university or institute or any comparable institution, if possible.
- Two copies of Ph.D. dissertation.
- Two copies each of two major academic publications (books, monographs, research papers, or refereed articles (in English, and if applicable in Japanese).
- Two copies each of the abstracts of items listed in (h) and (i) above.
- Send your application and all supporting materials to
Recruitment, Research Personnel Division,
Research Planning Department,
3-2-2, Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545 JAPAN.
On the envelope, clearly print “Application materials” and specify the position you are applying for in red. Please note that application materials will not be returned (except books).
3. Application period
- October 12 to November 8, 2010 (All applications must received by November 8)
* Shortlisted applicants will be notified of details for second screening at the end of November.
2.Second screening: oral examination and presentation in English or Japanese (to be held in mid-December)
Please address all inquiries to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 81 43 299 9400 / Fax: 81 43 299 9724
Questions can be sent to the above e-mail address (Please note that we cannot respond to questions about screening).