The Nanyang Fellows Programme was launched in 1998 by Dr Tony Tan. Since then courses are conducted annually with an optimum cohort of around 20-30 students. The small size enhances learning and interaction on a personal level. In this 12-month full-time programme, the Nanyang Fellow will spend ten and a half months at the Nanyang Business School in Singapore, three weeks at MIT’s Sloan School of Management in Boston and two weeks in Wharton, University of Pennsylvania. The programme also includes a compulsory Business Study Mission (BSM) in a carefully selected country around the world. The programme also includes a Leadership Seminar Series where you will gain privileged insights from the experiences of top business and government leaders through closed-door dialogues.
Why should I pursue this programme?
The Nanyang Fellows Programme is a highly prestigious and first-rate MBA programme. The programme will be suited for you if you have strong talent and leadership potential that makes you stand out in your organization.
The design of this programme is unique and distinctive as follows:
- An elite MBA programme that draws from the 3 top business schools in the world (NBS, MIT Sloan & Wharton)
- Cutting-edged residential programmes: Sustainability in MIT Sloan; Leadership & Finance in Wharton.
- Learn and immerse in the US business environment and culture
- Experience and study the business environment and culture of a 3rd country (BSM)
- Gain privileged insights and wisdom from top Asian and international CEOs and leaders (Leadership Seminar Series)
- Build lasting friendships with other bright and dynamic leaders like yourself, including those from emerging economies
- Unleash and extend your leadership potential
Who should attend?
The Nanyang Fellows Programme is crafted specially for those preparing for the pinnacle of leadership in their organisations.
Here is the typical Nanyang Fellow profile:
- Capable and highly-talented mid-career executive (mostly in their mid-30s or early 40s)
- Has at least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- Personally endorsed by their CEO (or equivalent)
- Fully or partially sponsored by their organizations
- From ASEAN, Asia or other parts of the world
More information: http://www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/Home.aspx