The Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship (Fujitsu Scholarship) Program, sponsored by Fujitsu Limited, provides financial assistance for postgraduate education and cross-cultural management training to participants from the Asia-Pacific region. Fujitsu Limited, an international leader in information technology, telecommunications, semiconductors and electronics that is headquartered in Tokyo, established the Fujitsu Scholarship to commemorate its 50th anniversary in 1985.
The Fujitsu Scholarship program is available for academic programs at JAIMS. JAIMS, located in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a nonprofit postgraduate institute established by Fujitsu in 1972. Many Fujitsu Scholarship recipients/graduates are now working for corporate and social-service organizations in their home countries as well as in other nations. The Fujitsu Scholarship is available to citizens of selected Asia-Pacific countries in the following formats:
- Full-tuition scholarship and a monthly stipend are available to citizens of the following countries: Cambodia, China*, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar*, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Vietnam*.
- Full-tuition scholarship with no monthly stipend is available to citizens of the following countries/areas: State of Hawaii, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan.
EWKLP Fujitsu Scholarship applicants must submit completed documents listed below.
- Fujitsu Scholarship Application(including the essay and work experience information)
- Two Recommendation Forms
- EWKLP Application Form
- TOEFL, TOEIC, or IELTS score report
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to JAIMS from all academic institutions attended.
The above items must be sent to: JAIMS Admissions Office, 6660 Hawaii Kai Drive, Honolulu, HI 96825-1192, U.S.A.
Download application materials:
You can download the Acrobat PDF version of the Fujitsu Scholarship and EWKLP application documents below.
- Fujitsu Scholarship Application Packet (104KB / A4)(including Recommendation Forms)
- EWKLP Application Packet (63KB / A4)
The application deadline for the 26th Fujitsu Scholarship is March 19, 2010.
- Australia and New Zealand, E-mail:email@example.com
- China, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hawaii, E-mail:email@example.com
- Hong Kong, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- India, E-mail:email@example.com
- Sri Lanka, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indonesia, E-mail:email@example.com
- Japan, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Korea, E-mail:email@example.com
- Malaysia, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippines, E-mail:email@example.com
- Singapore, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taiwan, E-mail:email@example.com
- Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vietnam, E-mail:email@example.com